Sunday, 9 May 2010

Prop Development..

April pointed out whilst browsing through my previous work that she really liked the butterflies I had made using paper and card and I asked me to carry this idea into her photo shoot. Here are a few examples of the butterflies I have designed for her Secret Garden.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
I have used the same principle for these but have used more neutral colours to compliment April's collection.
Other props I have been working on are my over sized flowers.......Apple and Peaches.....all will be reviewed after the photo shoot though.