Friday, 30 April 2010

Escape Into A Fushion Of Thoughts...

I've been rushed off my feet with my final major so I haven't  had the chance to blog recently, so i'm going to try my best to keep up todate now... 

The concept behind my second photo shoot was the idea of escaping and getting lost in my thoughts, letting them carry me away to World full of no worries. In preparation for the shoot I was bust making butterflies out of card and paper, I also used pages from an old book I found to represent the idea of my thoughts being written down, almost like diary entries....


On the day of the shoot I attached the butterflies on the wall behind the model, I'm really pleased with the effect that they had, the contrast between both the brick wall and the butterflies complimented each other perfectly!! It was also a windy day which made the butterflies seem as if they were about to take off....